Wednesday, July 15, 2009

DreamTeam Uniform


DreamTeam Uniform
Originally uploaded by moemoechi.

DreamTeam Uniform

Saitama Seibu Chiku (western region of saitama ken) formed a dream team for this coming All Saitama Ken Mini Basketball Tournament. Round one will b on August 16, 2009.

They invited all the mini basketball team to choose their best team players. And they gathered all these best team members. There were about 50 children. They made match making play in a two separate event.

Among these 50 players from different teams, they choosed only 15 to formed the dream team for Saitama Seibu Chiku.

And yes, my daughter was included on these 15 chosen players.

So happy for my daughter.

SBMMA Home page

and my daughter's team's homepage TOYOOKA GREEN CLUB and I am presently the one who manages this site, and the reason why it's so hard for me to spend my time flickring.

Uploaded by moemoechi on 15 Jul 09, 6.50PM JST.

No comments: