Friday, March 30, 2007

Majesty


Majesty
Originally uploaded by moemoechi.

The very first tulip that bloomed in my veranda, i think the other day.



I just able to take a look with some of my shots, and this one caught my attention. The center looks like a performer singing like the one I use to hear from the church ....

I like this song because we could sing this both in english and in japanese.



Majesty, worship His Majesty,


Unto Jesus, be all glory honor and praise


...........


...........


Majesty worship, His Majesty, Jesus who died now glorified , King of all Kings


Want to share the Japanese Version


KAMI NO KOHITSUJI


Kami no kohitsuji Iesu ni Eikou to iki oito
Chie to chikara to to mito Homareto sanbi o sasageyou



Ten no euci bi nuza bi naebu
Minna hirefushiagameyou


Tenchi no subeteno tamiyo
Jujikano miwazao tataeyo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Moemoechi!!

I was forgetting that you had a blog going. I must remember to chekc it.
Love your thoughts on this tulip! Beautiful!

Jeanetteb1