Friday, February 02, 2007

calendar on my working table


calendar on my working table
Originally uploaded by moemoechi.

This verse helped me so much dealing with people.

I came to a point that I feel so tired dealing with my co-workers, trying to keep the good relationship, even though there were many things I saw that was not fair.

Then an experience with a friend that trust was been dangered, and situations really became a headache, that if I will let my flesh rule over my faith, I will explode like a bomb.

And with all these situations, I was tired dealing with people. But everyday, on my table calendar ~~ "Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. " 1Peter 4:8

Keep telling myself, why let anger and negative feelings ruin peace around? I lay down everything in prayers.

Now, I don't bother them, and my friend, she is in great trouble, and my home is her only place to cry, so after work, I am occupied at home and I can't almost open up my flickr account.

If I was been carried away by my anger, where is this friend of mine have to go?

God is really so good!

No comments: